November 2014 Events in Sonoma County
With the holidays creeping up, we thought it would be helpful to detail a few events in Sonoma County for the month of November. Some of these events revolve around harvest, some benefit various charitable organizations and some involve some seriously delicious food and drink! Take a look and plan some fun excursions in the next few weeks!
- Petaluma Health & Wellness Fair
- Thursday – Sunday, November 6th – 9th, 2014
The Petaluma Health and Wellness Fair is collaborating with the national O+ Positive Festival, bringing together wellness service providers, musicians and artists to create a collaborative four-day long music festival in Petaluma. Events in Sonoma County like this one are a great way to network with other like-minded heal and wellness professionals.
- Petaluma Holiday Craft Fair
- Saturday, November 8th, 2014 – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Petaluma Community Center
- Kara Vorhees
Beautiful and unique crafts will be for sale while attendees enjoy entertainment, food and prizes. Santa will be there for holiday photos!
- Farm to Fork Fall Feast
- Saturday, November 8th, 2014
- Dinner $150/pp, VIP Ticket $225/pp, VIP Table for 8 $2,000/pp
- Atwood Ranch, Glen Ellen
Celebrity Chef Duskie Estes of Zazu Restaurant & Farm will prepare a sumptuous meal from organic ingredients grown in Sonoma County and sourced from Farm Trails members. VIP Reception includes an exclusive performance by globally acclaimed composer/cellist Zoe Keating. World-class wines, ciders and brews will be available, as will hors d’oeuvre bars highlighting local farmers and their delectable offerings. Acoustic entertainment from The Easy Leaves Duo.
- Two-Day Cheese Making Workshop – Hands On Cooking Class
- Friday/Saturday, November 14th and 15th, 2014 – 6:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- $299 Per Person
- Relish Culinary Center, Healdsburg
- Karen Devine
Relish Culinary Adventures presents cheese maker Louella Hill (aka The San Francisco Milk Maid) in a delightful cheese making experience. Join Relish for this two-day extravaganza beginning Friday night and concluding Saturday afternoon. Up to your elbows in whey, lifting cloud-like curds from the vat, tying the mozzarella knot and nibbling your way through the delectable world of lactic fermentation.
- Wine Walk Healdsburg Chili for Charity
- Saturday, November 15th, 2014 – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- $16.82 in advance, $27.27 at the door of any participating winery
- Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce
Experience complimentary wine tasting at all participating wineries and chili at cook-off contest wineries. All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Redwood Empire Food Bank. Includes a Wine Walk Healdsburg logo wine glass. Cash donations accepted at participating wineries for Redwood Empire Food Bank the entire month of November. One of the events in Sonoma County truly benefiting an excellent cause.
- Holiday in Carneros 2014
- Saturday/Sunday, November 22nd and 23rd, 2014 – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- $50 at the door, $45 in advance
- Multiple Carneros Winery Locations
- Hospitality de los Carneros
Holiday in Carneros is an exciting, multi-winery open house event featuring wine tasting, food pairings, music, art and more. Participating wineries include Cline Cellars, Homewood, Jacuzzi, Keating Wines, Larson Family, Meadowcroft, Robledo, Schug and Ty Caton to name a few.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at the Village Inn & Restaurant
- Thursday, November 27th, 2014 – 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- $42 Per Person, $25 Per Child
- Village Inn & Restaurant, Monte Rio
- Mark Belhumeur
Indulge in your Thanksgiving Dinner overlooking the Russian River! Entrée selections include traditional Willie Bird turkey, double-cut rack of pork chop, seared dayboat scallops or pumpkin risotto. An exclusive Sonoma County wine list will be available. Reservations required!
- Sonoma Valley Holiday Open House
- Friday, November 28th, 2014 – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- $45/pp for a 2-day pas
- Sonoma Valley – Various Winery Locations
- Josie Gay
Toast the holiday season in Sonoma Valley! Dodge busy city streets and savor wine country holiday cheer. The Heart of Sonoma Valley Association’s 31st Annual Holiday Open House features 26 wineries throughout Sonoma Valley for this yearly celebration. An obvious favorite when it comes to events in Sonoma County; enjoy wine tastings, meet the winemakers, mingle in caves and cellars, stock up on your favorite wines for the holidays and pick up holiday gifts for your friends.